Saint-Brieuc Museum of Art and History
Discover a must-see museum during your stay
Opened in 1986 in the heart of Saint-Brieuc, the Museum of Art and History invites you to discover the region and its treasures.
Maritime heritage, textile heritage, arts, popular traditions and archaeology are all on display throughout your visit through various works and exhibitions.
Two pavilions await you:
- the permanent gallery, which offers you the chance to retrace history
- the temporary exhibitions
The museum also looks at the very identity of Brittany... but also at its preconceived ideas. What are these clichés about Brittany and are they true? The Museum of Art and History offers a reflection on the region as it is portrayed by artists, tourism professionals and many others.
Practical information :
- Address: Cour Francis Renaud, rue des Lycéens Martyrs, 22000 Saint-Brieuc
- Access: 5 minutes on foot from the hotel (400 metres)
- Rates: free of charge
Book your hotel in Côtes-d'Armor
Nestled in the city centre of Saint-Brieuc, the 3-star Best Western Le Duguesclin hotel is the ideal starting point for walking around the city.
You will find 33 comfortable and warmly decorated rooms. For families, there are 2 family rooms that can accommodate up to 4 people.
The hotel also offers you during your stay:
- a restaurant to enjoy local specialities
- a private and public car park near the hotel for your vehicle
- a bar to spend a convivial moment
- a laundry service
- a souvenir shop