Summer holidays in Saint-Brieuc ☀️
Book your summer stay in Brittany now
Your hotel in Saint-Brieuc
Put your bags down less than 5 kilometres from the sea! Located in the city centre of Saint-Brieuc, the Best Western Le Duguesclin*** hotel welcomes you in one of its 33 rooms.
Equipped with all the necessary comfort for a successful stay, the rooms can accommodate up to 4 people.
You will also find at your disposal :
- A restaurant, La Taverne, to taste local specialities!
- A public and private car park near the hotel
- A bar
- A laundry service
- A souvenir shop
What to do during your holiday in Saint-Brieuc
The beaches near the hotel
Want to lay down your towel and sunbathe? Go to one of the many beaches near the Best Western Le Duguesclin hotel in Saint-Brieuc:
- Valais beach, less than 10 minutes away from our hotel
- The beach of Rosaires, 10 minutes drive from our hotel
- Saint-Laurent beach, 10 minutes away from our hotel
- Pointe du Roselier beach, 10 minutes from our hotel
Take advantage of your privileged location in the heart of Saint-Brieuc to discover the city on foot! Get quick and easy access to all the places of interest in the city centre, including
- Saint-Etienne Cathedral
- La Passerelle Theatre
- Place Louis Guilloux and its traditional half-timbered houses
- The Hôtel des Ducs de Bretagne
- The Port du Légué, the town's marina
The pink granite coast
Take the road to Pleumeur-Bodou, 50 minutes from the hotel, to admire its exceptional coastal landscape. Its geological peculiarity lies in the colour of its rocks, which tend to be pink.
You can walk on the sand of one of its many beaches: the beach of Landrellec, the beach of Keryvon or the beach of Toul Gwen.
If you want to go for a walk (7 km), go to the Ile Grande to walk around it.
You can also discover the other communes that make up the pink granite coast: Lanmodez, Penvénan and Trédez-Locquémeau.